Please provide a telephone number on your order as our courier may need to contact you. Your delivery may be delayed if you do not supply a telephone number.
If you are an international customer, please be sure review the terms and conditions below.
- Delivery will be with Royal Mail First Class (£1.50 or £3.50), or DPD Courier Service (£6.50)
- Orders sent via Royal Mail First Class are not tracked. This service usually reaches you within a few days of your order date, however as this is not a tracked service please allow up to 10 days for your order to reach you.
- Orders over £150 are posted for free.
- Orders sent via DPD have full tracking information including a ‘one hour delivery slot’. This is sent to you via email and/or text message once the order is fulfilled by our mail order department.
- Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands may be charged extra.
- Please allow up to two weeks for delivery of international orders.
- All international orders must be placed with a telephone number as your delivery may be returned by the courier if it is not supplied.
- International shipping is calculated volumetrically, so is determined by the size and the weight of the package. Under 500g we use Royal Mail, and over 501g we use a courier to ensure all packages are tracked. Please use our postage calculator to determine your postage costs.
- If you are outside of the European Union, please note that you may be eligible to pay local customs or duty charges; these are not included in your payment to us and the responsibility for these customs taxes and/or duties lies with the customer.
- Some items may be restricted or delayed from entering your country. These items can include, but are not limited to, liquids (such as aftershaves and cologne) and sharp objects (such as scissors or knives). We make every effort to reduce the time these items take to be cleared, but ultimately is decided by the customs and border control of the destination country.
- We offer a collect in shop option, but these can only be placed over the telephone (020 7729 6253).
- Please allow a few hours between placing your order and collecting the goods. This allows our shop staff just enough time to collate and wrap the items, ready for collection.
- Collections can only be made during our opening hours, which are displayed on our contact page.
For further information on ordering and shipping please see our Terms and Conditions.